Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ABOUT MYSELF




Well hey world this is Monique. Im a very outgoing, caring person. I love to play basketball and chill with my family and friends. Im all about having fun and i dont like drama. I have a lot of associates and a few friends. My family and GOD are the most important thing to me in my life. I feel like that without GOD my life wouldnt even exsist. I believe my family is in my life for a special reason and that im a blessing in thier lives. People say im cockey and concieted but its not that in my eyes, im just keeping my esteem up. When i first meet people Im very shy and don't like to look stupid. I never get embarrased because everything i do no matter how dumb or smart it was, was done for a reason. I play softball and Im very athletic. I hate lifting weights but do twice a week. I also love taking pictures and eating. Taking pictures of myself is something I would do all day every day if I could. Someday I would love to become an actress or a model; something i've been wanting to do since the fourth grade. Eating??? Another hobby of mine. To me food is better than a present. Haha no not really but food is my life, I cant go an hour without it. But don't think Im fat its just that I love to eat an I love that different taste. Im very spoiled and very picky about everthing, but thats how my parents intended for me to be so oh well! Well just like everybody else I got haters, but to me they mean something and they helped me come to where I am today. I also got a lot of friends. I have about 3 best friends (Ashley, Christy, and Nikki) and I can trust them with any and everything. I have 2 boy best friends (Dj Grigsby and Bryan) and same with them, they are very trustworthy. Haha well thats pretty much about me.
-Monique

1 comment:

  1. OOO IM SO HURT IM NOT A BESTIE? OK... AND LOL U R NOT SHY WEN U FIRST MEET PPL

    ReplyDelete